To Someone Special... The Main Event has a crush.

I'm in a sentimental mood. Actually, I am kinda smitten with a certain young lady. Ok, so I'm in it bad for this woman and its pretty damn sad. I was getting out of a long relationship. I was pretty much the worse for wear, there wasnt a day I didnt think about the ex. I could'nt shake it. I didnt know how to get over it, I would take trips to Blue Ridge and Rabun County just to get away. It didnt help, nothing helped.

 That was until I saw her, I had just moved to a new shift at work and I pretty much just stayed to myself, focused on work and the Tailgate Crew. I didnt know what to say I didnt know what to think. I wanted to stay professional,yet let her know I was serious about getting to know her. We go back and forth with each other everyday.  

 I could not get that smile, those eyes, her smart assy-ness and just her glow out of my mind. I try so hard not to make a fool out of myself on a daily basis but I find myself stammering over words, thinking of the correct word to say rather. I know I am stammering right now but I wanted to give a background of everything.

 Its like this, I am smitten with you, I don't put myself out like this because I'm afraid of getting myself hurt or I screw it up. This time screw it, I'm gonna put it out there for thousands of people to read.

I LIKE YOU, I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED YOU AND I NEED YOU TO KNOW THIS. I AM  A SIMPLE GUY WITH SIMPLE NEEDS AND SIMPLE WANTS, I DONT NEED FOR YOU TO WEAR EXPENSIVE JEWELRY OR WEAR THE LATEST FASHIONS, I LIKE YOU FOR YOU, THE HEART THAT YOU HAVE AND THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE. I MAY NOT BE "SWAGGED OUT" OR "SPIT GAME" LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. WHAT I AM IS FOR REAL. FOR REAL IN MY FEELINGS FOR YOU.

I WON'T HURT YOU, I WON'T TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED. I MAY NOT HAVE MUCH BUT WHAT I DO HAVE IS A HEART AND A MIND I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU ALL OF ME IF YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE IT. SHOW ME YOUR HEART AND GOD-WILLING, I WILL SHOW YOU FOREVER.

THERE YOU HAVE IT, I'VE LET YOU AND THE WORLD KNOW WHERE MY HEART LIES AND WHAT MY HEART FEELS, CAN YOU DO THE SAME?

No comments:

Post a Comment